- Event time: Fevery Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Mirage is an extremely challenging dungeon
- Monsters in Mirage are empowered by different elements each week
How to play
- Player can team up to challenge the Mirage
- Each time players pass a Mirage Dungeon, the next two levels will be unlocked
- The team leader can choose which level to enter. Only the leader must have unlocked the corresponding level.
- You will only receive the rewards after passing a Mirage Dungeon. Your result will be listed in the Rankings
- Note: Mirage Dungeon challenging times are limited each day. You can not join the Mirage when reaching the limit.
- If you exit unexpectedly during a Mirage battle, even if the team overcomes the challenge, you are considered to lose your turn.
You can obtain Challenger Chest containing rare treasures after successfully passing the Mirage
- Spirit Pill
- Lv.4 Soulstone
- R1 Engrave Material
- Blessing Stone
- Advanced Elf Skill Book
- Lv1, Lv2 Sacred Book
- Ancient Scroll